Finding a way to get rid of puffiness under the eyes without spending a lot of money is akin to finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Some people say it is impossible and simply point towards the nearest plastic surgeon’s office. The best way to reduce puffy eyes, diminish under eye circles, and not go broke in the process is by using a collection of methods.
Read About It, Try It
There are horror stories about skin care gone wrong, but those are mainly just scare tactics. The Internet is a great resource to research and learn about new skin care types that can really help reduce under eye puffiness.
At home remedies are great. They are the usually cheap ways that people can use to get rid of puffiness under the eyes while boosting their skin’s health and appearance.
A few DIY under eye cures include:
- Placing used tea bags over each eye to help reduce puffiness
- Massaging the area around eyes with ice (this stimulates circulation)
- Give a facial and top it off with cucumber slices to help moisturize the eye area
- Always remove makeup each night before sleep
- Drink eight glasses of water
- Eat healthy
- Exercise four times a week
- Sleep at least seven