Botox therapy has a number of benefits. It smooths out skin texture and reduces the wrinkles to appear on the skin. There will be no facial movement in the skin. The skin muscles paralyze for a temporarily.
Botox comes from Clostridium Botulinum. This is a bacterium created in the laboratory. It is safe if not eaten. It can affect muscles by freezing them. In the earlier days, doctors used this to treat spasms, but later they found it helpful to remove wrinkles.
Let Us Have a Look at The Benefits of The Botox Injections:
• It Helps to Reduce Migraines Pains – Botox injections have given relief to patients suffering from Migraine. On many occasions, people with Botox treatment found it effective in Migraine pain, where most pain relief medicines are ineffective.
• It Removes Wrinkles –This treatment removes wrinkles by paralyzing the facial muscles. Paralyzing the muscles does not enable the muscles to make any movement. This reduces the chances of deepening the fine lines into wrinkles. Wrinkles cause due to the repeated similar facial expressions that we give. The expression deepens the folds in the skin and wrinkles arrive gradually. This injection reduces these chances for at least 3 to 4 months.
• Reduces Sweat – People suffering from excessive sweat, for them, this treatment balances the problem. It gives them relief from Hyperhidrosis (or excessive sweat) for a few months. There are no short-term effects. But doctors are yet to make out the long-term effects.
• Benefits to Men – Men having enlarged prostate gains relief with Botox. The effect lasts up to a year. A direct Botox injection into the prostate eliminates problems such as frequent urination and urinary tract infection is improved. There are no side effects. It reduces the size of urine glands and improves the flow of urine.
• Other Benefits – Studies show that Botox effectively treats arthritis patients. There was a decrease in the pain observed. The effects lasted for three to twelve months at the most. But studies are yet to find out if it will prove to the next big treatment for arthritis.
It is advisable to undergo the treatment under the experienced and trained doctors’ supervision. This will help rejuvenate the skin and make it look younger and beautiful. Puffiness may occur but that too not for longer periods. Pregnant women should not do Botox, though there is no proof of the harms that might occur.